I have a problem. A big problem and I wonder if you can help me.
I am trying to write a Christmas ghost story, to be posted on here. Only it is reading like something a ten-year old would/ could write.
This was my idea and if I don’t come up with something, I will look like an even bigger numpty than I usually do.
I don’t have a clue…please could you bring me a clue…before Christmas Eve.
I’ll leave you some sherry and mince pies. .
Love Dorne x
- Hasn’t anyone ever told you that I don’t actually exist.
- You can’t blackmail me with sherry and mince pies.
- I don’t fly my imaginary sleigh under the influence, unlike you, who blogs…under the influence!
- But yes, I have been listening at your fake chimney stack.
- Try reading any one of those million books, that you have on your Kindle.
- You know, the ones that actually explain how to write fiction.
- Decent stuff, instead of the mind numbing nonsense, that you churn out on here.
Last, but not least:
- Give your readers a bit of fun this Christmas.
- Publish your story.
- Spread a bit of uncontrollable laughter this Christmas, as your followers read your pathetic attempts.
- At the very least it will make them grateful for not being you!
- Existing in your strange little world.
- That is about to become even weirder!
Love Santa. x
I’ll be watching you tonight, as you sleep. That strange, blacker than black shadow that passes over the wall, in the middle of the night, as you awake from a terrifying nightmare, will be me. Hah, hah, hah!
There will be a story on here, of some kind on Christmas Eve. I have no idea what…but it will come to me; or not!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.
Until the next weird time.