I like this… so I’m reblogging it.
Hope you pass and have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until the next time. 🙂
I’m only showing this to the brightest of my friends, followers and visitors…
This test will keep that dreaded disease that effects your memory at bay!
You only need 4 correct out of 10 questions to pass.
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI’s first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass.
Check your answers below ….
View original post 142 more words